Mar 18, 2007

More Flea Market Photos

We made out like bandits at the Long Beach flea market, nice cool weather & some great finds! Terrytoons Mighty Mouse, 1971 Wizard of Oz book ends, wooden Minnie doll, Sesame Street books illustrated by Jolly Roger Bradfield, hand-painted Toby mugs made in England for my pops to add to his collection, vintage playing cards & a pair of comfy, knee-high moccasin boots!
Here are my 1972 Humpty Dumpty book ends we found at the Ventura swap meet months back, made by the same company (Progressive Art Products) as the Wizard of Oz book ends~
Popeye & Brutus sail away together!

From a far it looked like this guy completely penciled in his sideburns, however, after a closer
look I realized they were real..for the most part anyway, I'm sure he still pencils them in a bit, I wonder how long it takes him~
Donald with a melted beak~