Sep 3, 2014

Current & Upcoming Shows

Greetings!
I am happy to share and exhibit my work this month. Here are a few shows I'm participating in.

One of my prints will be available for auction during The Los Angeles Center of Photography's Inaugural Print Auction being held Saturday, September 13th in Bel Air.

If you're in the New York area, I have four pieces on display thru September 11th at Agora Gallery for the Chelsea International Fine Art Competition Exhibition juried by Carlo McCormick.

On Friday, September 26th The Los Angeles Center of Photography presents the exhibition, Visual Mixtape | New Photography. I will be sharing several pieces from a series I've been working on since the beginning of 2013 which is near and dear to my heart. For more details, please visit the blog here
You can rsvp here