Oct 18, 2021

There's No Other Like Your Mother ~ on view at Foto Forum Santa Fe until Jan 28th, 2022

a short installation video of my solo exhibition at Foto Forum Santa Fe
(above photo courtesy of Sage Paisner)
My heart is full and beaming with love and pride from the most memorable opening weekend in Santa Fe! A world of thanks to Sage Paisner for his belief in my work and allowing me to share my vision in his incredible gallery. Huge depth of love and gratitude to Eddie and my dear friends Leticia, Bridget and Nick for making the journey from Los Angeles and Mendocino as well as Aline, Sandra, and Susan for the gorgeous floral arrangement. 

Thank you to all the spectacular women in my life, including those whose form has expanded into the formless, into stardust - I love you all. Xx, Brandy