Nov 8, 2021

There's No Other Like Your Mother ~ on view at the Griffin Museum of Photography until Dec 5th, 2021

Here are a couple installation views from my solo exhibition of my series, There's No Other Like Your Mother gracing the walls of the Griffin Museum of Photography.

I am humbled and ever so grateful to the extraordinary Paula Tognarelli for her brilliant curatorial work and inclusion in "Home Views." Revolving around a broad interpretation of "home" eleven artists explore their personal notion of home in ten solo exhibitions and one video. 

Thank you to both Paula Tognarelli and Crista Dix for all their tireless work. 

I have definitely found a home within the love, support and inspiration from the photographic art community which I am thankful to be apart of.

A carpet of multi-colored fall leaves lined our path as Mindy and I entered the museum~

Thank you to my beautiful Min for accompanying and being on this journey and celebration of life together, I love you dearly.

Thank you to Sal for venturing out from Maine to join us for the opening along with so many others in the community.